Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Practically Perfect In Every Way

Kate Spade introduced a line of lipsticks with a name inspired by Ms. Practically-Perfect-In-Every-Way, Mary Poppins. The new Supercalifragilipstick line comes in four shades of pink and red, and has had the song stuck in my head all week.

Screen shot 2011-09-28 at 11.09.32 AM

photo

Which really isn't a bad thing because I looove Mary Poppins (I'm tempted to say it's my favorite Disney movie, but I'm terrible at favorites). Embarrassing Mary Poppins-related story: in college I sang "Supercalafraglisticexpialidocious" (badly) in front of a panel of teachers for a grade! It was awful. Maybe I should buy the lipstick, to associate better memories with the word...

2 comments:

  1. confession: i need to add mary poppins to the list that contains sound of music and the goonies. yep, never seen it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...