Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Practically Perfect In Every Way

Kate Spade introduced a line of lipsticks with a name inspired by Ms. Practically-Perfect-In-Every-Way, Mary Poppins. The new Supercalifragilipstick line comes in four shades of pink and red, and has had the song stuck in my head all week.

Screen shot 2011-09-28 at 11.09.32 AM

photo

Which really isn't a bad thing because I looove Mary Poppins (I'm tempted to say it's my favorite Disney movie, but I'm terrible at favorites). Embarrassing Mary Poppins-related story: in college I sang "Supercalafraglisticexpialidocious" (badly) in front of a panel of teachers for a grade! It was awful. Maybe I should buy the lipstick, to associate better memories with the word...

2 comments:

  1. confession: i need to add mary poppins to the list that contains sound of music and the goonies. yep, never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie andrews double feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...