Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday afternoon

I have mini-panic attacks when asked to pick a favorite anything. Ask me a simple question like, "Who's your favorite band?" and my mind immediately jumps to "Who would you listen to if you could only listen to one band, ever again?" And I add in other variables like mood, weather, and volume and I end up paralyzed with indecision. I realize that the person who asked me is just making small talk, and that the look of wide-eyed terror on my face is probably freaking them out. But whether the question is favorite food, favorite color, or favorite Golden Girl, I can never choose. I want options.

All that to say, I've been thinking about starting a blog forever. But I've been stuck on what kind of blog to start. A baking blog would keep me from posting a great etsy find, a shopping blog would keep me from posting a great recipe, and so on and so forth. And so, in the spirit of just doing it already, this blog will be about lots of things. Starting with a video that is making it seem possible to make it from 4:30 to 5:30 on a friday afternoon. Happy weekend, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...