Thursday, September 8, 2011

Simple Bracelets

modern-friendship-neon-pink

My bracelet addiction might be up there with my cardigan addiction, but I tend to buy bigger, thicker bracelets like bangles and cuffs. But I'm really drawn to these delicate bracelets from Ayofemi.

Screen shot 2011-09-08 at 11.37.28 AM

Screen shot 2011-09-08 at 11.37.02 AM

They're the grown-up version the thin, braided friendship bracelets that accumulated on our arms in elementary school, after making dozens of them all summer long. Did anyone else carry around a clipboard for impromptu friendship bracelet making sessions? No? Just me?

1 comment:

  1. oooh, i LOVE the pink one!

    and totally with you on the clipboard... until they were banned. then we sneakily taped random embroidery thread inside our trapper keepers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...