Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Days 6 & 7

The 12 Days of Christmas do not rest just because it's the weekend. So, starting with Saturday. On the sixth day of Christmas, my roommate gave to me...





pretty earrings! It's hard to tell in the photo, but they're just a little bit smaller than a quarter. I love big earrings, so these are perfect. Thanks, Kaylie!

The seventh day of Christmas was my turn to give a gift to my roommates. I've had the packaging in my closet since September, so I was excited to finally get to use it.



Inside the cone was a bag of the most addictive candy ever and beneath that they each got fancy bobby pins (that are apparently very hard to photograph, I've been trying for two days. Photos soon).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...