Friday, October 12, 2012

Blanket Binge

Untitled

It's been consistently cool in NYC this week, and I've found myself looking at cozy throw blankets to start building the collection I've had in mind for awhile. I've love to have a basket full of blanket someday, easy to grab when it's chilly (as it often is in my apartment, I have an open window addiction). These are some of my favorites.

Untitled
{dwell studio, $165}

Untitled
{west elm, $29}

Untitled
{lands end, $209. or, this ll bean one is a little more affordable}

6523004808_1_1_3
{zara home, both $59.90} 

When Zara Home finally made its American debut earlier this week, the excitement went to my head and I nabbed those last two blankets. Now that I have two new cozy blankets, I think I'll have to watch twice the movies and eat twice the popcorn!

Have a cozy weekend :)

Top photo via Toast UK on Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...