Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Future collections: wool blankets

I have this slightly weird habit of thinking about items I'd like to collect in the future. The future being a time when I might have a bit more space and I can maybe justify owning more than one of something just because it's pretty.

yellow
{yellow blanket from littlebyrdvintage on etsy} 

This yellow and white blanket started a new future collection in my head the second I saw it on etsy—vintage wool blankets. It was going to be the first in my actual collection, but I took too long debating the price tag and it was sold by the time I went to buy it. Le sigh.

Here's a few that would look lovely in the basket of blankets I'm imagining:

green
{red and green plaid throw from HausProud on etsy}

navy
{navy blanket from manmenvintage on etsy}

red
{red plaid throw from CometWreckage on etsy}

2 comments:

  1. oh lizard, i have been dying for a plaid blanket too! however, being vintage and all, do we risk the possibility of it being delivered with bed bugs?? sigh, buying vintage used to be more fun than this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great collection to start. Love vintage wool blankets. Love you blog. All the recipes look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...