Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Marshmallows

Untitled

I've mentioned before that I'm a bit of a Halloween Grinch. But I think a better way to put it might be that I like kid Halloween, not grown up Halloween. And while you can eat candy at any age (and I do), there's just something about how excited kids get over candy at Halloween. So when I found these skull and pumpkin candy molds, I knew I needed to make Halloween marshmallows.

Untitled

For the the skulls I went with plain vanilla marshmallows, dressed up with flecks of vanilla bean. The pumpkins needed to be orange, so while I was adding color I also added pumpkin flavor (I've posted that recipe before, here). The molds were a little hard to work with, but worth the effort.

Untitled

Happy Marshmallowween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...