Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Gift for Every Decade

Untitled

A few days after my 30th birthday, I got an intriguing package in the mail from my friend Laura, who is one of the best gift-givers I know. It smelled like lavender, then as I opened it, it smelled like vanilla. Everything was individually wrapped, and I was insanely curious what might smell like lavender and vanilla!

Untitled

When I upwrapped everything, she had given me three little bottles (one for every decade of life! I have no idea if that was her intention, but I like it :). One was filled with homemade lemoncello, and the other two were empty glass bottles with the supplies for me to make homemade vanilla extract and homemade lavender syrup.

Untitled

It was such a great gift! And so creative. Don't you love homemade gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...