Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New York Bucket List: NY Aquarium & Coney Island

Untitled

Thanks to a friend with corporate passes, I got to check off another place on my New York bucket list: The New York Aquarium. A friend had free corporate passes tothe Aquarium so it was the perfect opportunity to check it out.

horse

shark

The aquarium turned out to be rather small (it didn't take us more than an hour and a half to see everything) but it was still fun to see sea lions, weird deep sea creatures, and a giant walrus that gently smashed his huge belly into the glass. If you can avoid it, I wouldn't recommend going on a Sunday—it was super crowded!

wheel

Untitled

The Aquarium is all the way out in Brooklyn, near Coney Island. Coney Island is also on my New York bucket list, so we walked around the boardwalk and got a Nathan's hot dog. I'd love to come back for the Mermaid Parade or to ride the Wonder Wheel next time.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for those pics. I love aquariums. I will have to check it out next time I'm in the area.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...