Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

The first bite of 2011: a homemade sticky bun. Maybe not the healthiest way to start the new year, but certainly the tastiest.



My New Year's was low key, which is just how I like it. Really, most of my Christmas "break" (it feels weird to phrase it that way, but two weeks of lounging in suburbia feels like a break to me!) was low key. I took advantage of my parent's huge kitchen and made sticky buns (twice), a full turkey dinner, these chocolate chip cookies, and a few other things I'm forgetting. We saw lots of movies (see this one, not this one), did lots of shopping (mostly Target), and spent way too much time paying attention to my sister's rambunctious kitten. All in all, a good holiday. I hope yours was lovely and restful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...