Monday, April 1, 2013

(Easter Brunch) Weekend in Pictures

Untitled
{setting the table for Easter brunch, complete with jelly beans and cadbury mini eggs}

Untitled
{spring tulips + baby's breath in french yogurt jars}

-2
{bunny cake. her name is tulip. don't ask.}

861cc5e09a3d11e2881122000a9f12f2_7
{tracey's plate. my favorite because it included bunny gummies}

-1
{our entertainment for the afternoon, wren}

Untitled
{boxing up leftover biscuits and cinnamon rolls}

Happy (day late) Easter! I hosted the annual Easter brunch in my back garden (well, not mine, exactly) yesterday, and it was a delightful time. I gave up pretty much all fun food (grains, dairy, sugar...) for Lent, so I went a bit overboard with the baking: biscuits, cinnamon rolls, and a cake in the shape of a bunny. Our littlest pal Wren came and entertained us with her endearing giggles. She was only a twinkle in her parents' eyes when these Easter brunches started!

I hope your Easter was lovely :)

Bunny cake & Wren photos stolen from Wren's Dad, Tracey's plate stolen from her Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...