Wednesday, April 24, 2013

(Rocky Mountain High) Weekend in Pictures

Untitled
{colorado rolled out the welcome wagon wheels}

Untitled
{welcome art, care of our two year old hostess}

Untitled
{my friend jessica's cute and cozy living room}

Untitled
{sunshine & icicles in april}

Untitled
{suburban garage sale-ing. anyone need a party grill?}

Untitled
{an impressive collection of babysitter's club books, my fave as a kid}

Untitled
{flying off into the sunset}

Untitled
{bye, Rockies!}

This weekend my friend Nicolle and I headed west to Colorado to visit an NYC friend who moved out there last year. We had a low key weekend of enjoying suburban comforts (Target! thrift stores! a washing machine!) while being highly entertained by the energetic two year old, Ellie. Ellie refused to learn our names, so Nicolle and I were "girl" all weekend. As in, "Girl, come to Ellie's room." "Play play-doh, Girl." Pretty cute. And it's always nice to get out of the city for a bit, but my heart definitely skips a beat when I see the lights of Manhattan twinkling from the air. Good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...