Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas: For The Guys #2

theory11-sentinels-004

{Just a quick reminder that my friend Trae is guest blogging a series of gift ideas for dudes this week. Enjoy! -Liz}
For The Gamer

theory11-sentinels-004

Low: If your man is into poker or just likes playing the occasional game of "Go Fish," why not let him do it in style? Theory 11 has some high quality cards that would be great for a stocking stuffer. My favorite is the Sentinels deck.

Screen shot 2011-12-08 at 1.17.12 AM

Medium: These things are great for passing the time (way better than the old fashioned twiddling your thumbs) or relieving stress. Perfect desk accessory for the young professional or a creatively inclined dude.

Screen shot 2011-12-08 at 1.48.32 AM

High: All things old are new again. Why play Words With Friends when you can play the original? This version is classy enough for the girl to keep in the house and will stand the test of time. If the price tag is a little much for you, the bookshelf version is just as nice.

Manscaping

sage-styling-cream

Low: When I do have hair (September-May), I use this styling cream recommended to me by my barber at Freemans Barber Shop in NYC (some of the manliest dudes I know). It works great and my wife loves the smell of sage in the morning.

NrcEw2AAgrDF23s


Medium: This is one to keep an eye out for. While the limited edition box is sold out, the subscription to Birchbox Man will soon be available. Another idea for an I.O.U.—it’s going to be great!



High: A straight shave from The Art of Shaving is a great experience to give. Perfect for the guy who has everything or for the guy who doesn’t want anything.

For The Traveller

Screen shot 2011-12-08 at 11.28.50 AM

Low: Again, Liz and I are on the same page, but I decided to butch it up a bit with this manly luggage tag from Colonel Littleton. It's simple and masculine.

Screen shot 2011-12-08 at 11.31.39 AM

Medium: Give the gift of power to your man...and I’m not talking about power tools. I recently started to travel with an extension chord and it's changed my life, but I’ve got my eye on this roll up version from Restoration Hardware. I love being able to charge my camera, phone and computer all at the same time.

Screen shot 2011-12-08 at 11.38.42 AM

High: If your guy is on the road for work or pleasure, he should carry his documentation in style. Let’s face it, the US passport isn’t the most exciting thing to look at, so give him this passport holder from J.Crew to keep your jet setter classy.

{Top image via The Art of Manliness, shaving image via falcon}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...