Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend in pictures

IMG_1246
{candy organizing for a project, friday}

IMG_1238
{rainy day nail polish organizing, saturday}

IMG_1261
{suburban-ish day in brooklyn, sunday}

IMG_1268
{martha washington geraniums, sunday}

I spent a lot of time organizing this weekend. Sorting candy for a baking project on Friday, and organizing just about everything I could get my hands on on Saturday. It turned out to be the perfect day to do some spring cleaning/organizing because the weather was dreadful, and it's just terrible when you have to miss a great spring day because of spring cleaning. Thankfully the rain gave way to sun on Sunday, so my roommates and I set off for "suburban Sunday" (in Brooklyn, where we keep our suburban stores in these parts). We loaded up a cart with plants to beautify our garden, then headed to Ikea for Swedish meatballs and browsing. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...