Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Playlist

Untitled

Are you already checked out this week? I am. I have visions of pumpkin cheesecakes dancing in my head, and I’m ready to get cooking and start feasting. So, instead of the other things I should be doing, I made a Thanksgiving playlist. It’s part songs about gratitude, part songs about fall and home, and part songs that I put on nearly every playlist (like Gold and Tumbling Dice). Listen while pouring your first cocktail or going back for seconds. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving playlist (listen here on Spotify)

I’ve Got Plenty to be Thankful For - Bing Crosby
Autumn in New York - Harry Connick Jr.
The 59th St. Bridge Song - Simon & Garfunkel
Shine on Harvest Moon - Betty Carter
So Glad That I’m Coming Home - Langhorne Slim
Nothing Short of Thankful - The Avett Brothers
God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
Having a Party - Sam Cooke
Sweet Potato Pie - Ray Charles & James Taylor
Multiply - Jamie Lidell
Gold - Interference
The Suburbs - Arcade Fire
Tumbling Dice - The Rolling Stones
Honey Come Home - The Head and The Heart
Winters Love - Animal Collective
Harvest Moon - Neil Young
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Sufjan Stevens

Photo by Jen Causey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...