Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In Focus

Picture 4

So, my camera died this weekend. It's been temperamental for awhile now, as extremely old DSLRs tend to be, but I think this weekend's photos were its swan song. So while I contemplate my next big camera purchase, I was reminded of a cool little camera that would be fun in addition to your regular camera or phone.

Picture 5

It's called a Lytro and it takes photos with the full field of light, so you can focus later. How cool is that?! I'm not the best with all the technicalities of photography, so it'd be great to be able to just take a photo and worry about the focal point later. You can play with the photos in their Living Gallery to see how it works.

Photos by Mugur Marculescu & Adam Gould via Lytro.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome camera! Not in my budget though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...