Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Table

Golia%202_0

Is it too early to start talking about Thanksgiving? I hope not, because I've definitely started thinking about it. I love hosting Thanksgiving dinner for friends in my apartment, but the one thing that's a little bit lacking is a table. It's cozy and fun with lots of people scattered around the living room feasting, but it would be so amazing to have a big table for everyone to sit at (and not have to balance plates on their laps!).

In my dream Thanksgiving, I'd have the Goliath Console/Dining Table. Would you believe that the dining table above collapses down to the size of a console?! Genius! (You can see a video here.)

Golia%201_0

Is it awful for me to wish that IKEA would come up with an affordable copycat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...