Tuesday, November 15, 2011

(A Foliage-Heavy) Weekend in Pictures

Picnik collage
{jumping in leaves on the way to the Met}

IMG_1005
{the fall color spectrum in central park}

IMG_1006
{central park leaf peeping}

IMG_1009
{fall, you kill me}

IMG_1013
{celebrating my roommate's engagement!!}

IMG_1017
{before I die wall, brookyln}

Until all the autumn leaves have fallen, I think my Weekend in Pictures posts will be very foliage-heavy. I just can't get enough! I'm so glad that fall color comes rather late to New York City. We get to enjoy it on road trips and in tiny glimpses in October, but it comes alive in November. It sticks around until Thanksgiving when it can give way to Christmas color and lights. Love. It.

Did you have a foliage-filled weekend, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...