Friday, May 13, 2011

Here's to Friday

Oh, Friday. I am so glad you are here.

I had a few posts planned for yesterday and today, but Blogger decided to throw a tantrum. That's kind of how this week has been, nothing going as planned. I like having a plan, but for today I think I'll just go with it.

So for now, a bit before quittin' time, I'm leaning into the weekend and listening to this achingly beautiful song on repeat. It's by shamelessly happy Seattle band The Head and The Heart, and their whole album is this amazing.

Favorite part:

Been talkin' 'bout the way things change
And my family lives in a different state
If you don't know what to make of this
Then we will not relate


The Head and The Heart - 'Rivers and Roads' from Ryan McMackin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...