Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Pictures

IMAG0032
{pink and purple sky, friday}


{the civil wars, friday*}

IMAG0146
{post-show nosh, friday}

IMAG0148
{katz's, friday}

IMAG0153
{the new doughnut plant in chelsea, saturday}

IMAG0155
{brunch at EJ's, sunday}

IMAG0158
{not so fast, spring. monday}

*The photo of The Civil Wars isn't mine, I was too chicken to take my DSLR into the show. It's from their Philadelphia show at World Cafe, taken by Lindsey Patkos. Her photos from the night, and her concert photos in general, are really great.

1 comment:

  1. I must visit the donut plant in chelsea soon! I was so excited to hear that it was opening:) When my parents visited I dragged them all the way over to the LES and they were closed that day-- I don't think my dad has forgiven me;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...