Friday, February 11, 2011

Spoke Too Soon

Oops. It looks like I spoke too soon about not being very into Valentine's Day because this is my second Valentine's post of the day. That's a lot of hearts and pink and red for a girl who intentionally wore black every Valentine's Day in college (dramatic...). But I couldn't not show you this hilariously awesome Kate Spade valentine.

Screen shot 2011-02-11 at 5.29.19 PM

It kills me. It reminds me of that Friends episode when Phoebe tells Ross that Rachel is his "lobster" because lobsters mate for life. There's tons more of these Kate Spade e-valentines on their site. I think I might send some Valentines after all.

1 comment:

  1. ahh! i don't remember seeing this post before! but i just pinned this print a little while ago. love it. and i have a new appreciation for the "You might also like:" feature on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...