Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Summer Dreamin'

bettysrecipe_instagram

I hope you'll forgive me, but I'm about to skip over a season. I'm excited about spring, I really am. I sort of like it more than summer, to be honest (no humidity!). But for some reason, today I'm dreaming about summer. It doesn't help that Urban Daddy wrote about the dreamiest-sounding summer getaway ever, The Graham & Co. It's in Phoenicia, NY in the Catskills, where I once spent an idyllic weekend in a slightly creepy cabin. The Graham & Co. sounds like it could improve upon that already wonderful weekend by removing the creepy cabin quotient.

bettysrecipe_instagram

bettysrecipe_instagram

Bonfires, movies on the lawn, floating down the river in an inner tube...sign me up. Although not for a few more months, it's supposed to snow tomorrow.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...