Monday, July 16, 2012

(A Pupcation) Weekend in Pictures

Untitled
{dying dahlias}

Untitled
{why yes, that is a bell pepper in my weekend bag}

Untitled
{dog sitting for the weekend}

Untitled
{out to get coffee was about as far as we made it from the apartment}

Untitled
{and that tuckered her out}

Untitled
{dino spotting in the seaport}

Untitled
{square dancing wallpaper at cowgirl seahorse}

Untitled
{fresh flowers while pupcationing}

Not fully ready to jump back into real life after my vacation, I jumped at the chance to dog sit for friends and have a reason to be a bit of a homebody. My friend Bethany joined me and, once the dreary weather ruined our plans of hanging out on the roof, we stayed in and played with the pup most of the weekend. Except for a few jaunts out for sustenance and caffeine, it was a thoroughly lazy weekend. And sometimes that's the best kind, right? 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...