Monday, March 19, 2012

(A Woodsy) Weekend in Pictures

IMG_2014
{lake reflections}

IMG_1987
{mossy tree + tiny waterfall}

IMG_1995
{majestic mountain lion gazing at a disco ball}

IMG_2012
{lake champion}

IMG_2019
{early morning blue}

IMG_2030
{misty morning lake}

This weekend I went upstate on a retreat with my church. It was great to be out of the city for a few days, although I didn't really do anything of note. I looked at trees, marvelled at stars (want to spot a city-dweller in the woods? they're looking up), watched fog roll in and out over the lake, and sat in the sun in my pajamas. Totally relaxing and refreshing. Hope your weekend was the same!

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! and that mountain lion looks ready to paaartyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos! wish we could have discoed with that mountain lion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...