Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Valentine Channel

IMG_1852

"Hey Girl, did you know I have my own channel for Valentine's Day?"

This is pretty brilliant: Time Warner Cable is offering an entire channel of Ryan Gosling for Valentine's Day. Throughout February eight of his movies available are On Demand, so you can make sure you get your February fill of the meme-worthy star whether you have a valentine or not. It's definitely cheesy to watch The Notebook on Valentine's Day... right?

Image via here

2 comments:

  1. must be a generational thing. i can't imagine watching him for 2 hours, much less a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oh no! I nearly proclaimed him to be the guy that every girl could agree on, good thing I didn't go making such bold statements :) I feel like a George Clooney channel could be a good alternative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...