Tuesday, June 11, 2013

North America

Untitled

Have you heard about the new nature documentary North America? I don't have cable so I hadn't heard a thing about it until my friend Kate introduced me to it last weekend (and we stayed up into the wee hours of the morning watching the first three episodes). It's similar to shows like Planet Earth but focuses on, as the title would suggest, just North America. The landscapes are gorgeous, but the footage they capture of the animals is insane.





From giant jellyfish to chipmunks fights to a one-eyed bobcat (yes, really), nature is totally mind blowing.

The Discovery Channel did not pay me to say any of this, but they should have for as much as I've been talking about this show lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...